TUITION, FEES, & WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
Tuition payments for both preschool and kindergarten are due on May 1st, August 1st, November 1st, and February 1st. Invoices will be sent via email 15 days prior to the due date. Payments received after the 5th(of the payment month) will be charged a $25.00 late fee. *Please note that the May 1st payment has no grace period.
Buckhead preschool and kindergarten tuition
East Cobb preschool and kindergarten tuition
Emory preschool and kindergarten tuition
Suwanee preschool and kindergarten tuition
Policies (more are outlined in the parent handbook):
- A registration fee of $185 is non-refundable and non-transferable. This fee is due upon completion of the enrollment form.
- Inclement weather days are not made up. We follow the school system of the county and will close when they close.
- Our budget is based upon a student’s annual enrollment. Each child registered occupies a place that would otherwise be taken by another child paying full tuition. Thus, NO REFUNDS can be made if your child is withdrawn during the school year, and you will continue to be obligated for the remaining quarterly tuition payments. If your child withdraws prior to July 31st, fifty percent (50%) of the May 1st tuition payment will be refunded only if all three of the following circumstances occur:
- The withdrawal is necessitated by the family moving outside the Atlanta metropolitan area (more than 15 miles from any one Spanish Academy location).
- Written notice is given on or before July 31st.
- The resulting opening is filled on or before August 20th.
- The child is professionally diagnosed and documented to have special needs that can not be met by The Spanish Academy as determined by the Director.